Pulled the trigger on a new bumper today

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Ordered a new wincher bumper from Tactical Armor Group today. It's the result of my boredom and my indecision on what to do about my gears and diffs.

Should be here in 3 or 4 weeks, I'll post pix then.

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can't wait to see this thing on your truck. Did you get the Wincher? and any other accessories?

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
:drool2::drool2::drool2:

i'll be waiting for pics... I wanted to get a big purchase out of the way this year... gears.. but going on a big vacation instead...lol

OP
OP
tonydiv

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
Wincher bumper with the winch mount, grill guard, light guards, 5" lights and shackle mounts in gloss black. $1030 shipped.

The great thing is, that they fabricate it to include the 3" body lift, so it mounts directly to the frame and you don't have to use the cheap bumper mounts that came with the body lift.

Guess I have 3 weeks to go winch shopping.

After this, I think I'm going to put on the electric fan kit and the posi lok cable for the front axle disconnect and that's going to be it for this season. Gears are just going to have to wait until I figure out what I want to do.

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
cannot wait to see how it looks. i was going to order the exact same thing, just waiting till later in the year. now i can compare with yours! and the fact that they make it to automatically fit the 3" body lift is great, cuz i plan on doing that very soon, as soon as i can find some 37's for cheap!

KWT2000

Full Access Members
Reaction score
theres a logging company up where i grew up that has 2 trucks with the wincher
on them..

i got to talk to one of them today

as far as strength they cant be beat but the paint or powder coat is not holding up and looks real bad .... i hope this has been fixed