Quarter Side Window Passenger side

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ctanpoco

Reaction score
I have a Ford Expedition 2006 EB. There is no topic on the manual that talks on how to open and close the latch on the side window. The window at the end part stays open and I tried pushing the latch to close it but will not budge. Since it is open, it serves as a vent. When it rains or wash the car, a little water seeps in. Any ideas?

Thanks,

Charlie

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
My 2005 EB had switches on the overhead console that controlled the side windows. Probably be the third switch from the left. Pull it down to open, push it up to close

OP
OP
C

ctanpoco

Reaction score
My overhead console only has 2 switches, one for the sunroof to open and close and the other is for the vent also for the sunroof. Also in the overhead are the control for the temp and fan for the far end back seat.
Just to be clear the window I am referring the 3rd back seat window passenger side. There is a latch at the end of the window.

Thanks for your reply.

rexster314

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ahhh, ok, you have manual windows. I had those on my 2001 Expy. They work on a cam action. The longest arm is either pulled out to open the window or pushed over and down to close. If that doesn't work something's wrong with the mechanism