Question for the navigator guys

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am curious what the exhaust on a navigator looks like from the manifold to the muffler. Is the y pipe the same as ours with a single exit? Then does it split in two again to muffler?

Thanks

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
COMPLETELY different.
The Navigator is true dual front to back....
My Navigators exhaust is 4X as loud as my Expedition exhaust.

Deadman

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Got a pic?
Its too hard to get a good picture under there. Its dual cats into individual mid pipes that run separately into a dual in dual out main muffler under the passenger side floor. Then the dual pipes each run all the way to the rear resonator where they enter dual in and exit dual out. Honestly its a irritating exhaust system for a premium vehicle. It drones on the highway, where my Expedition doesn't drone. Its not horrible, but I never expected to complain about it to my wife. lol. I hate that drone on long trips. I'm also the guy coming from a Hemi with a Full Corsa Exhaust and headers and that had less drone on the highway.

OP
OP
TheDoug

TheDoug

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Its too hard to get a good picture under there. Its dual cats into individual mid pipes that run separately into a dual in dual out main muffler under the passenger side floor. Then the dual pipes each run all the way to the rear resonator where they enter dual in and exit dual out. Honestly its a irritating exhaust system for a premium vehicle. It drones on the highway, where my Expedition doesn't drone. Its not horrible, but I never expected to complain about it to my wife. lol. I hate that drone on long trips. I'm also the guy coming from a Hemi with a Full Corsa Exhaust and headers and that had less drone on the highway.
Thanks for the info... I could never find a picture or diagram of the actual y pipe. I was just curious.