Ready Lift 3/2 ordered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well I am putting the 3/2 Ready Lift on my 05' with new 18" XD Crank wheels with P295/70/18 Nitto Tera Grapplers. I am also replacing the factory struts with the 4600 series Bilstein struts. I will be posting before and after pics. I am really looking forward to see the results in a couple weeks.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
I am curious how it looks cause that is the setup I want when I get the money.

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OP
OP
Slip-N-Slide

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I am an anxious to see how it looks as well sgtowing. I will be posting pics when it happens. The wheels were out of stock so as soon as they come in and I have time I will be dropping the truck of to get lifted.

---
I am here: http://tapatalk.com/map.php?k4tjfe

jkill351

Reaction score
If you can remove the running boards it looks way cleaner and adds clearance. Also way easier to clean after a day in the mud. I kept stock time and added cooper discoverer stts 275/70/17r. I don't get stuck. I'll post a pic if I can.

ShawnT2142

Reaction score
i have the 3/2 readylift and it is such a nice clean look. lifts it just enough for a good but not ridiculous look. i took my running boards off, its not too bad of a step up in, my girlfriend has to hold the oh shit handle to get in but thats minor details. and if youre going to run any other tires then stock size, the running boards will interfere with clearance for sure.

OP
OP
Slip-N-Slide

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
mindgame the wife doesnt mind much but dont have kids yet so that is why i am doing it now. I am actually going to the offroad shop on this tuesday to get everything installed. The shop called me last monday and said they finally received my wheels. Hey Shawn I have have thought about removing them but i use them so i dont slide out of my seat and ruin the corner of the seat. I have looked at the Nfab running boards and like them alot.

ShawnT2142

Reaction score
yeah, i was contemplating some nerf bars. but i havent seen a leveled 2gen with black nerf bars so idk if id like it and blah blah blah. im a picky person

i will retract my previous statement that running boards would definitely mess with tire clearance depending on size, i want to say its more probable

Last edited:
OP
OP
Slip-N-Slide

Slip-N-Slide

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well the truck was dropped off this morning to get some work done to it. Can't wait to see the outcome when I pick it up.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
M Bennett