Ready Lift 3/2 ordered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

juanmdrno

Reaction score
3/2 v.s. 1.5 front level

I'm thinking about leveling the front end of my Expo with a 1.5 readylift and putting 285/70r17 nitto trail grapplers. But am also considering a 3/2 level with the same size tire. Would really appreciate some feedback.

ONEBADMK8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Any feedback on this tire size with just a 2 in. level only? Thanks in advance.

solohabano

Reaction score
Looks great!

How is the Ready Lift 3/2, performance and ride quality wise?

Also, if I go with 275/70/18, do you think that the 3/2 will be too much lift? I'm running 265/60/18's now.

ID Xpedition

Reaction score
First post for me.. Great forum BTW!

I just put some new Toyo Open Country MT's on my 03 EB today, 285/70/17s. Had these same tires on my F150 and loved them. I thought I would be filling up the wheel wells but they fit fine. I already ordered a 3/2 from eBay, second guessing if it will be too tall with these tires. Anyway, I see the Truxx, Ready Lift and so on... but they are so overpriced. I went with eBay ones for much less- anybody using these off brand leveling kits? It's so basic, don't know what makes them $300 through the big names.

ID Xpedition

Reaction score
Thanks! I also jacked it up 3" in front and 2" in back to see how it would look... decided to install when I get some extra time. The quality of the spacers looks good.. they arrived this weekend.

OneLong4x4

Reaction score
Which eBay spacers did you go with? Not sure if forum rules allow posting link or sellers name. If not PM me please.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire