Ready Lift 3/2 ordered.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

xtamer

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ID in regards to why the big names are more expensive, as for truxxx they come with a lifetime warranty. It says on their website that if you break it you can send it back no questions asked.

Billy Fay

Reaction score
Hey Slp N Slide, you get any additional height with the 4600 series Bilstein struts? I put on 3 in front and 2 inch rear coil spacer lifts and 34 terra grapplers and got close to 5 inches lift. Damn if I don't want another inch or two :)

ID Xpedition

Reaction score
ID in regards to why the big names are more expensive, as for truxxx they come with a lifetime warranty. It says on their website that if you break it you can send it back no questions asked.

Yeah.. but at a price of 2x to 4x of the others, that is easy to do. There is a minimal amt of metal or hardware and minimal amount of engineering in these spacers- certainly nothing that would warrant $250-$400. I just have a tough time with some of those prices. And I am guessing even the name brand ones come from across the pond so hard to justify from that angle as well. Let's hope mine don't self destruct on me and I come back eating my words :doh2:

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tifanydire