Rear blend door actuator

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Today I switched out the rear blend door actuator for the heat. I can hear the actuator for the cool air still clicks.

I've been looking online and can not find a part number. Also wondering who has switched out their's, what brand and what how long has it lasted.

Thanks in advanced,
Chris

OP
OP

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Okay, I pulled apart the rear panel and found that both blend door actuators are the same. 1L2h-19e616-BB.

After pulling everything apart and two blend doors later, no clicking noise.

Hope this helps anyone who hasn't attempted this project yet.

wahl954

Reaction score
amazing job chris, I see you live in Florida. How much would you charge to come change mine out.

sgtowing

Supporting Members
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Okay, I pulled apart the rear panel and found that both blend door actuators are the same. 1L2h-19e616-BB.

After pulling everything apart and two blend doors later, no clicking noise.

Hope this helps anyone who hasn't attempted this project yet.

How hard was the job? How much were the parts?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

OP
OP

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It's not hard at all. One is located directly under the cup holder on the rear passenger side. To get to the second you have to pull off all the molding. I believe autoclinx has a page that shows how to do it. The parts cost me less than $100 and took about 30-45 minutes of my time.

metaldrgn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Can you send me the old actuators if I pay shipping? I want to try and build gears for it (what I'm hearing is causing the failures) and if it works I can sell them here way cheaper than new actuators.

OP
OP

2007Limited

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Unfortunately I already threw them out. I'll see what I can do when we switch out my buddies actuators.