Rear coil spacers for 97-03 Expy's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the next few weeks I will be starting to produce 2" rear coil spring spacers for the 97-03 models of Expeditions. I am posting this now to get you guys thinking about needing a set. I have made and sold coil and strut spacers for several years now but this will be my first parts for the Expedition. I currently make lift kits for all models of Suzuki/Geo SUV's.

I have yet to determine pricing but they will be cheaper than others out there now.

Thanks in advance for reading and considering this.

Last edited:

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In the next few weeks I will be starting to produce 2" rear coil spring spacers for the 97-03 models of Expeditions. I am posting this now to get you guys thinking about needing a set. I have made and sold coil and strut spacers for several years now but this will be my first parts for the Expedition. I currently make lift kits for all models of Suzuki/Geo SUV's.

I have yet to determine pricing but they will be cheaper than others out there now.

Thanks in advance for reading and considering this.

I would consider a set. Are they made from metal or plastic/rubber?

OP
OP
J

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are made from a urethane elastomer, "plastic". The plastic I use is one of the highest quality materials on the market. I have made hundreds of lifts for other vehicles and have had no complaints. I personally ran the spacers for 5 years with no issues.

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They are made from a urethane elastomer, "plastic". The plastic I use is one of the highest quality materials on the market. I have made hundreds of lifts for other vehicles and have had no complaints. I personally ran the spacers for 5 years with no issues.

Sounds good enough to me. Let me know how much you want for a set and when they are available.

Do they come with instructions.. Ha Ha..

OP
OP
J

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I will post pics when I get them molded. It will be about another week or so. You can see my other lift kits on ebay. Search "suzuki sidekick lift kit", I am seller name: hoepkers

King Cobra

Reaction score
Spacers

Cool, I will be in the market for a pair for my 1999! I have twisties but they are to small for my springs.

Attachments

• Ford Expedition XLT 1999 4 X 4-21.jpg
    Ford Expedition XLT 1999 4 X 4-21.jpg
    100.3 KB · Views: 7,472
OP
OP
J

jeff1998

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry guys I have figured up what the material will cost me per spacer and I cannot come close to Daystar's prices. These are some large coil spacers. I am used to much smaller ones. It does not look like I will be making any. Sorry

97_edition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Sorry guys I have figured up what the material will cost me per spacer and I cannot come close to Daystar's prices. These are some large coil spacers. I am used to much smaller ones. It does not look like I will be making any. Sorry

Well to anyone looking for the rear 2" coil spring spacers I found a site that has them for $39.95 plus shipping. I ordered a set today $45 with shipping included. That is dirt cheap for Daystars! Here is the link, they have a lot of other lift and spacer kits available. I will reply back after I get them to let you all know how shipping was and the product's quality (are they true Daystar or knockoffs?). http://www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/daystar/suspension-kit.htm

Has anyone ordered from them?

Spoon-Man

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well to anyone looking for the rear 2" coil spring spacers I found a site that has them for $39.95 plus shipping. I ordered a set today $45 with shipping included. That is dirt cheap for Daystars! Here is the link, they have a lot of other lift and spacer kits available. I will reply back after I get them to let you all know how shipping was and the product's quality (are they true Daystar or knockoffs?). http://www.thoroughbreddiesel.com/daystar/suspension-kit.htm

Has anyone ordered from them?

Well I'm sold on the Daystars. It would have been nice to buy from someone on the forum. I'll be ordering mine this summer when i put new shocks on my truck..