Rear Wiper Mod For 07,08,09.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
In 2010 Ford switched the rear wiper for the expy eliminating the ugly metal one in the rear. For about $20 and ten minutes you can have it too. Here are pics from another forum. I did this to mine too.

I do not know if this will work with the 2nd Gens but I dont see why not.

Update 11.15.16

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If any of you 2nd gen guys try this, let me know and Ill add it to your section. I cant see why it wont fit though. I think FtLaudBlkGt might do this soon

smoke0480

Reaction score
i will be doing this next week..gotta change the blade so might as well do it while im there..thanx :waytogo:

tsingson

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Is that price from TASCA? Or is that the regular price from any Ford dealership? Im going to attempt it within the next week on my 2005.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone have any results??? appears to be the same on the 2nd gens....

OP
OP
SOLISIMO

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Is that price from TASCA? Or is that the regular price from any Ford dealership? Im going to attempt it within the next week on my 2005.

I think its from the dealership. When I did mine it came out to be very cheap. For the second Gen. guys its the same thing.