Redesign for 2013 model year?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
The Velociraptor looks great. If it looks anything like that I would be happy. I really hope the redesign is coming for 2013 model year and they don't let the Expedition just die on the vine. It is way past due for an update with the latest engine choices and technology.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i like the new explorer look...doesnt matter for me though...wife wants me in an ESCALADE...i told her i can get a NAVI or LIMITED EXPY for that price with 26's...system...and other mods for that price...she's stuck on the "status" of the escalade...

OP
OP
T

Thrumcap

Reaction score
i like the new explorer look...doesnt matter for me though...wife wants me in an ESCALADE...i told her i can get a NAVI or LIMITED EXPY for that price with 26's...system...and other mods for that price...she's stuck on the "status" of the escalade...

Escalade- way overpriced and outdated. I can't get my heard around paying $80K for that thing. Third row seat doesn't even fold flat!

Nathanialson 08

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the biggest problem with e Escalade is that theirs now low range transfercase which makes them worthless to me but the Lincoln Navigator hac a transfercase and low range 4x4 and looks better in my opinion.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seeing the price of the current limited el's I couldnt imagine the price of the new ones with some newer motor. Im sure it would touch $60,000 and for that price I would prefer the big escalade. Ive seen the interior on those and love them along with the look. For being in Florida the escalade would be fine for me. I actually like the look better too.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Seeing the price of the current limited el's I couldnt imagine the price of the new ones with some newer motor. Im sure it would touch $60,000 and for that price I would prefer the big escalade. Ive seen the interior on those and love them along with the look. For being in Florida the escalade would be fine for me. I actually like the look better too.
you trader, you infidel....

Attachments

• i kill you.jpg
    i kill you.jpg
    13.3 KB · Views: 272

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
im all for the escalade...dont get me wrong...but i'm thinking of the mods...and the navigator will be fine with me...26's regardless...tint...tails if they arent already LED for the navi...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
PalosX