Regular or Premium

Regular or Premium?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Normally I use regular. I have the Superchips Cortex and the regular program makes more power than the tune for premium. When I tow I use premium because the tow program needs it.

i have that programmer too...we must be the only ppl running that programmer

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best gas for the Expedition is regular 100% pure gas no ethenol. If you have a choice of no ethonal gas buy that over premium you will get a better burning fuel and get better MPG.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

DF5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The best gas for the Expedition is regular 100% pure gas no ethenol. If you have a choice of no ethonal gas buy that over premium you will get a better burning fuel and get better MPG.

Around here anywhere that has no ethanol gas has it in the premium gas. Some day I want to try it and see if the MPG improves enough to make it worth it.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score

Interesting, Im gonna start looking for this. Question is where

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
No Ethenol gas will give you more MPG it is a known fact that 10% ethenol gas gives you a mpg loss of upto 15-20%
I don't have the choice of no ethenol but when I travel I have always filled up with it and see the results

rburch

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Burch...Dont you mean moonshine where you live???? lol

LOL! Thats a good one! Its Missouri not TENNESSEE! We are known for meth not moonshine!

And that coming from a guy that moved to Tennessee so he could fit in! Your beard is about a foot short though!

Hey Baker, What do you call 32 Tennesseans?

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Yeah I hear the local Wallll-Mart was putiin in a dentist office in them there stores and they were gonna have two lines....one was gonna be a express lane for 9 teeth or less....AHAHAHAH...and burch what smack you talkin about me movin here to fit in?? is that a fat joke?? LMAO