Regular or Premium

Regular or Premium?

• Total voters

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Berg

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I use zero ethanol gas in my 3.5 Altima.Yes mpg does go up.if u think about it your getting more actual gas because of the lack of ethanol.the reason i use it is my car runs much smoother.Acceleration is silky smooth and yes feels good to get more mpg.but u do have to pay a few cents more.but at the end u get same amount of actual gas for what you pay

dj2big

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have to drive 15 miles to find a Sunoco for my truck...

15 miles might be worth the drive if your filling up with 1 gallon left in the tank. Plus your engine should run better.

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Tapatalk

only1Moore

Reaction score
In Hawaii most of the gas stations have 10% ethanol, especially at the place where I fill my '09 EL, The Navy Exchange at Pearl Harbor. BTW I use both regular and premium.

pooleo8

Full Access Members
Reaction score
We always use premium. The truck runs much better on it. Also gets better mileage. on premium we pull right around 350-360 miles to about 25 gallon. On reg, the mileage drops to around 280-290. My wife drives the truck on the same route every day, 16 mile round trip to work and back, the bi-weekly trip to the grocier. The trip of the expy is the same week in/out. I also run premium in my rangers, they also get better mileage with it.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
AMEN...PRAISE THE LORD....someone who knows what im talking about for fuel mileage...where have you been hiding...my truck is the same way..