ReJex wax

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Well I get the wax and the wife said to do the SS first since the truck is going to the collision shop...she makes sense sometimes....I was not impressed with the first coat which I let sit on the paint for 8 hours, as they recommend...but when I applied the second coat and let it sit over night...wow...it goes on nice and wipes off just as easy and no powder residue...its slicker than than owl shit!! it says it can be used on plastic and painted trim and glass....the glass had me curious as I have used every window cleaner and rag or paper on the inside and could not get the streaks out...well this shit is the bomb I used it inside and outside looks like new glass and NO streaks...bugs should hit and slide off...will post some pics tomorrow...the true test will be after a car wash or two...so far well worth the 20.00

Last edited:

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
hopefully youre settled in daytona whenever we link up...i'd like to see this stuff...

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
All we need is a merger so we can have fükken rejex wax lmao! I still never ordered the other wax since I get hit up at the px (post/base exchange= military gas station) and talk him down to $10 a can of pretty much the same stuff

P.S. slicker than owl shit

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Um. Yes Sir....slicker than owl shit....and I did that there windshield and all bug around herin are more nervous than a preacher at a poker game about that ther windowshield....I been in the south to long...LMAO

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
It cut off after I used a trademark symbol .... But I posted that I'm going to have to use that!

I'm originally from Cali and I've been all over the south since '02 developing a southern accent and don't realize it till I talk to family

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
thanks Bake, i'll be ordering some this evening. did you use the Rejax on your windows as well, or do they have a seperate product for that?

OP
OP
BakerEdition

BakerEdition

EF Chaplain
Reaction score
Yes, I used in on the inside and outside..makes it really easy to wash the bugs off...your welcome...let me know what you think...they do say if once you apply it to leave it on for 8 hours or over night and it makes a big difference.

QbanCgar

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, I used in on the inside and outside..makes it really easy to wash the bugs off...your welcome...let me know what you think...they do say if once you apply it to leave it on for 8 hours or over night and it makes a big difference.

gotcha. i plan on taking your advice. :favorites13:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1