relay clicks with theft light

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rollingbear

Reaction score
OK Ive got the fuel pump replaced and i replaced the burnt fuel pump relay in the fuse box and got it all put back in today and still no start.
i can hear the pump run in the tank now, but now i have a no start issue. a relay in the fuse box clicks with the blink of the theft light on the dash when you turn the key now.
any ideas on this one?
I prob have to replace the whole fuse box, but i really cant afford to right now ($315shipped) & i still have 2 of the soldier in relays left so please help

toms89

technical advisor
Reaction score
Not sure of the history behind your issue but a rapidly blinking theft light indicates Pats is actively keeping it from starting. Pats will allow it to crank but it will not start.

Last edited:
OP
OP
rollingbear

rollingbear

Reaction score
this is a no crank issue now... the truck ran fine before... i parked on a slight hill with a near empty tank (gas light had just come on) & it would not restart...had to get a tow. replaced the pump only and found no power at the fuel pump plug. but had power at the pcm(told by a mobile mechanic, but cost more than i had at the time to fix it) so i replaced the 303 relay soldiered on the board and now u can hear the pump in the tank run. but no crank/no start