Removing eddie baurer pinstripe

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

mpsjr

Reaction score
My paint is so faded and cloudy, it would leave a noticeable mark once removed. I would definitely have to replace it with something, but would rather not use actual paint unless I had the car buffed and resprayed first. I wonder if a vinyl shop could make a one-off run of a graphic like that. I'll probably just leave it alone and not worry about it, but the topic made me curious.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
You can buy pinstriping at any store with an automotive department for under $10. But most graphic shops can do some pretty interesting stuff. This is what i put on my Expy a few years ago to cover up the previous owner's business graphics. It didn't last too long though. Started flaking off about 2 years later. But I got alot of comments on it while it was on there. Now I just make my own stripes and stuff out of heavy duty vinyl. It lasts forever...

SANY1327.jpg

This is what I did on my Trep with some heavy vinyl from the Automotive store, and some cheap pinstriping from WalMart. Turned out pretty nice.

SANY0816-11-1-3.jpg

Last edited: