Removing front air dam?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Peter L

Reaction score
@Expedition Dave - so....I'm only three months late in responding to you ...my bad. My very, very bad. Seriously, my computer logged me off and I lost the thread until today. IT is NOT my area of expertise. Anyway, I believe the difference in mounting had to do with the mounting for where the front and middle plates come together. I believe they drilled a couple of new holes in second plate to align with existing holes in the frame that were not quite aligned with the pattern on the plates - I do know they did NOT drill the frame or anything on the vehicle. They noted that they had to make a modification but they buttoned it up and had it done before they really explained what they did. SOrry I'm not more help but I can say they have been trouble free since installation. And the guys at RCI are super helpful (and give a military discount if that matters to you).