Review : Sure Wipe windshield wiper springs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
okay, so i'm pretty picky about wipers and how the do there job. i have upgraded both my excursion and expedition to 24" rainx blades on the front. for the most part they do well except a place they miss. but this was not my cause to go looking for a fix. my rear wiper on the excursion never worked for crap. i've spent a good bit of money on different blades sizes..ect to try and make it wipe the whole window without missing a beat!

so last week i started looking online. i found a site Sure Wipe : The wiper booster which had the product i was looking for. the price is cheaper then one wiper blade for a set so i said what the heck.

i ordered 3 sets, 2 sets for the front of both my excursion and expedition and another set for the rear wipers of both.

here is a blerb from there site about extra wear on the wiper motor

Legend: In WET conditions the motor effort is the same, with or without SURE WIPE® springs. The washer fluid, rain and snow on the windshield act as a lubricant for the wipers. With SURE WIPE® the wiper motor works in a normal condition.

i ordered the product last week, coming from canada i expected it to take alittle bit. i think it was 5 days all said and done( 4-10 expected).

so heres what you get, a pack of 2
2012-03-27_20-27-30_430.jpg

now the directions are not all that great...or i'm stupid. so the first one had my pissed off. once i finally figured it out and how it was supposed to work i was able to slap them all on very quickly.

my biggest problem area, the rear wiper! now works perfectly! wipes the whole window in one swipe leaving nothing behind.
2012-03-27_20-27-40_734.jpg

the fronts, went on much easier
2012-03-27_20-30-58_883.jpg

the other sets on my expedition
2012-03-27_20-31-15_123.jpg
2012-03-27_20-31-29_381.jpg

so far tonight i'm VERY pleased with them. we are going through our "break up" season with the snow melting and re-freezing..ect. causing alot of road grime and use of washer fluid. so far i can tell these will make a HUGE difference but i shall keep everyone updated!

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You will definitely be shortening the life of your wiper blades!

OP
OP
alaskanexpy

alaskanexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
dont think so, they dont put much pressure, but just enough to make a HUGE differance. these things are amazing!