Rough Country 18+ 3" lift - a Real Lift kit!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

rx7gslse

Reaction score
Anyone seen this yet? Or better yet, installed it?

I didn't pull anything up on search... But this actually gives you new UCAs to correct ball joint angles, as well as new rear link bars to re-center the rear wheel. Finally! Someone took the time do do the development!

1st time I've seen it was today..
synawkba.jpg

apex96

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This kit has just recently come to market, this year. So I’m not sure very many people, outside those whose vehicles were used to create the kit, have installed it.

rallyhard

Reaction score
Hopefully they come out with a version of that kit for model years 2021-2022. I wonder what the difference is. I’d buy it for the Timberline right away.

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Wonder what's the difference between the front strut vs the OEM one.
Would be cool if it was CCD compatible.

sjwhiteley

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If it does what it says on the box, that’s a good price.

Is that all the parts that are in the kit? Just replaces 2 shocks? (Looks like there is a spacer so perhaps original shocks are used at one end).

JUST4FUN

Admin
Staff member
Reaction score
I wonder if it will come with the windshield sticker to have like the Chevy guys. And I wouldn’t say it’s a “real” lift kit. It’s rough country….That’s like saying I have a real CAI kit and you open the hood and it’s a K&N
I wonder if this guy will ever offer "real " advice or just take up space on a post

KFordEx8

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
If it does what it says on the box, that’s a good price.

Is that all the parts that are in the kit? Just replaces 2 shocks? (Looks like there is a spacer so perhaps original shocks are used at one end).
I looked at the list of all the included pieces. The front are two loaded strut assemblies and upper control arms. So in the front, the lift is with the strut assembly instead of a spacer. The rear lift is by spacer.

This could possibly work with CCD if front spacers are used with the OEM CCD strut assemblies, front sensor brackets, and adjustable sensor links.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anupe