Score!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
pretty cool lights... I've been wanting something for more backup lights when I am launching my boat in the dark

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i tell you what. i use my reverse lights all the time. i guess people cant see the stock lights so i turn mine on and BAM! i can see and i blind everyone behind me. haha hooking up the trailer at night is a lot quicker and easier as well.

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to answer ncexpys question no they are not led but these are the lights farm tractors use and my dad has these on his truck and there bright as hell, also had them on the machines he operated at work. for the price they are there well worth it

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
to answer ncexpys question no they are not led but these are the lights farm tractors use and my dad has these on his truck and there bright as hell, also had them on the machines he operated at work. for the price they are there well worth it

Well, for 20 bucks those look like a damn good deal... I might get some just for the hell of it and put them behind my grille, do they come with bulbs and all the wiring?

OP
OP
Big Red Monster

Big Red Monster

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yes they have everything you need, i think they only have one wire though, they are grounded to themselves, which i think is a real good design and the housings will never rust out on you seeing as their rubber lol. hes got six left you should order them lol