Service Engine light on, rumbling. Help me god.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jack 3322

Reaction score
My service Engine light turned on after a short trip and a rain, I turned it the next day is when I noted the light was on. also discovered this lose hose not sure where it connects to maybe this is an air problem? I hope this isn't a knock in the engine I do not understand mechanics. It sort of rumbles when I am idling at intersections. Not in park however. unnamed.jpg unnamed2.jpg unnamed2.jpg

docraymund

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Search the area up to where the hose can extend to. Look for a possible vacuum fitting. Use a strong light.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you SEL is on Have the codes read and post them

Also would be nice to know what year and model your expy is.

Not sure but is it possible that hose if for your washer system Have someone watch the hose while you try the wipers and washer

Snag

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like bedrck47 says, try to get the codes and post them. It would be impossible for us to determine what is going on with those symptoms as it could be many, many different things. A number of parts houses will read codes for you for free.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
This is a good example of the frustration of this forum.

New member comes on with a problem and even takes the time to post pictures. He is given some good advice which is just a waste of time as he hasn't been back on since he posted the original post.

Club Expo

Reaction score
I was just being silly , does suck when you go out of your way to help someone , and **** . They're gone