Shopping warranty

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

07navi

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Running boards are not part of the Ford extended warranty, JFYI.

I never buy extended warranties on anything I buy. They always ask at check out, and I just say if it's junk, I'll never buy another and I don't need another POS with the same ****** engineering. And I don't.

This is my work truck, and at 66 I am a semi retired cabinetmaker and building contractor. I'm OK with a wrench, but I suck at electronic diagnostics. I'm glad I bought the extended...my first ever.
The general consensus is that the warrantees are a bad idea and I totally agree with that. When I bought this truck 6 months ago even the dealer at the car lot said I was smart not to get one..........they know.

XR4Ti

Reaction score
Ford PremiumCARE warranty covers "Power Running Boards" under Electrical, at least in Canada.

BlueStangGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Ford PremiumCARE warranty covers "Power Running Boards" under Electrical, at least in Canada.
I think this is correct but perhaps the vehicle is only eligible if the warranty is purchased while still under original factory warranty.