Solid Color Eddie Bauer?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would still get him down He's telling you its a special edition and it isn't. There were no special edition expy in 2004 Use that as a arguing point. Ask him to show you paperwork that says its a special edition EB.

Look at the vin number on the link I sent you and run it on etis so you have a better understanding of whats on an expy when built. Then run the vin number of the one your looking at and compare them both.

8000 may not be a bad price but you should offer something lower start about 6800.
Just remember Money talks and BS walks But that depends on what your funds are

Last edited:

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Another thing you may want to do is make sure all new plugs are installed The plugs in the 3v engines are a bear to replace Prone to break. So have them replace them as part of the deal. And don't take their word that they were just replaced. Then I would insist that they pull one so you can see if its new or not.

With that low of mileage I doubt that the plugs have been change yet Most likely the originals

Last edited:

igozumn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have seen several of those in the rose color. I was 2 days away from buying one that had been for sale for 2 months when it got sold. I've seen one or two in all black. Monochrome paint package or something. Most of the ones I've seen, had 2nd row buckets instead of the 3 way split bench. The wheels are unique to the package too, with the colored pockets in the spokes.

Flexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The $895 Eddie Bauer "Premier Appearance"" package included:
* Monochromatic exterior appearance including body-color cladding, wheel lip mouldings, bumpers, fascia, grille and running boards.
* Unique 17" machined-aluminum wheels.
* Unique headlamp appearance.
* Chrome-tipped exhaust
* Available in Fire Metallic or Black

As per dealer sales brochure, which you can buy/view here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ford-Expedition-Premier-Package-Brochure/dp/B0101NK3V6

Bedrck47

Full Access Members
Reaction score
The $895 Eddie Bauer "Premier Appearance"" package included:
* Monochromatic exterior appearance including body-color cladding, wheel lip mouldings, bumpers, fascia, grille and running boards.
* Unique 17" machined-aluminum wheels.
* Unique headlamp appearance.
* Chrome-tipped exhaust
* Available in Fire Metallic or Black

As per dealer sales brochure, which you can buy/view here:

http://www.amazon.com/Ford-Expedition-Premier-Package-Brochure/dp/B0101NK3V6

But its still not a special edition EB which the dealer is telling the OP.
Its just a EB with premier appearance package Just like having the heavy duty tow package or no tow package