Speaker wires????

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

YoungKraze

Reaction score
Help !!! Was looking through my Expedition and found this Speaker wires connected to the bottom Left of the Driver side we're do they go or do?

Attachments

• DSC_0488.jpg
    DSC_0488.jpg
    99.8 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0489.jpg
    DSC_0489.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 67
  • DSC_0518.jpg
    DSC_0518.jpg
    95.1 KB · Views: 64
  • DSC_0524.jpg
    DSC_0524.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 37
  • DSC_0525.jpg
    DSC_0525.jpg
    97.5 KB · Views: 44
Last edited:
B

bedrck46

from the first pic there appears to be either butt splices or wire nuts and if that is the case then it is hard to say where they go as they were most likely something the previous owner installed so the best bet would be to trace them out and see what they are hooked up to

B

bedrck46

I always love that Word The Thing my favorite reply is "what is a thing" up load the pic let me know the wire colors they are hooked to

ResolveG

Reaction score
My question is those pictures so the speaker wires going to the plug on the third picture but where do they attach on the other end of the wires. the second picture just shows them going up under the dash by the parking brake pedal.

B

bedrck46

first in order the determine where they went or what they did You need to see what color wires the speaker wire is connected to With that information I may be able to determine what the circuit is and what it controlled Just because it is speaker wire that doesn't mean it was for speakers as people tend to use whatever is available when they need something Also if you can let me know how many positions on the connecter for example 10 pin 12 pin etc It will help to determine which connector the wire is connected to

oblivion

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Do you have a remote start/security installed? it looks like door locks for the system. looks like the installer cheaped out and used speaker wire.