Started on the stereo system

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ONE DAY!!! that will be me! haha but sound damping mats costs so much. but you must have got a killer deal since you have all stinger and prerealised stinker rcas! thats kool. my cable is going to be kicker cable only cause i found a killer deal on a web site and they said if the sale ends they will still sell it to my for dirt cheap. i was like SCORE! haha

OP
OP
MPTonyT

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let's just say I'm in good with Stinger... I may possibly be able to spread the wealth if interested. ;)

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
hells yeah! but not right now. im more interested in getting my kicker up and pounding again. then ill upgrade everything as it comes. but if you want how much for the rcas? haha

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Spreading the Wealth with DEADNER :) haha that sounds amzing to compliment my 2 15s in a ported box peaking at 32hrz runing on a sundown amp for the subs and another one for the speakers. sitting on a false floor where the third seat was once at.

Attachments

• CIMG0179.jpg
    CIMG0179.jpg
    71.5 KB · Views: 136
OP
OP
MPTonyT

MPTonyT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would like to do some business, I sent you a message. thank you.

I replied to your message.

The enclosure is being built today. Me and a buddy that I work with are knocking it out. Should be done this afternoon. I got a better camera (not my camera phone) and figured ya'll would like to see some better pics.... Here they are.

The Deadener

P1040650-1.jpg

The Amp install.

P1040655.jpg

My buddy getting started on the enclosure by taping off for easy removal.

P1040653-1.jpg

It all taped off

P1040654.jpg

Last edited:

Chrismdean09

Full Access Members
Reaction score
its always a slow but steady thing car audio.. It looks like its going great soo far..keep up the good work

phocker

Reaction score
I was what size and brand sub you are putting in there because this is exactly what I want to do to my 05 and I am using a 12dcv mb quart do you think I can make it fit plus my amp crossovers and cap and still look stock back there?