Steel bumpers for 1st&2nd Gen from WAM Bumpers

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I picked mine up while visiting in laws in ATL

Sent from my SM-G930P using Tapatalk
Yeah she called me back and took the vehicle information and said she was going to email something

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah she called me back and took the vehicle information and said she was going to email something

I had a great customer service experience. Be sure you tell them Will Mercer sent you to them, maybe they'll give me a discount when I buy a rear bumper for my Commander lol

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I had a great customer service experience. Be sure you tell them Will Mercer sent you to them, maybe they'll give me a discount when I buy a rear bumper for my Commander lol

Lol.. will do bro.
Can't wait hope it's a good price so I can get it next week

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score

They just emailed me and said they don't make bumpers for second gen Expeditions.
Only 97 to 01..

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They just emailed me and said they don't make bumpers for second gen Expeditions.
Only 97 to 01..

I just talked to them. She said she might have sent the wrong email to you, because she was talking to someone about an explorer at the same time or something . They are supposed to email you again

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I just talked to them. She said she might have sent the wrong email to you, because she was talking to someone about an explorer at the same time or something . They are supposed to email you again

OK I hope so I want one of them bumper's.
Thanks
I and I used your name as a friend that referred me to them. So hopefully u can benefit from it.. :)

cman1120

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A "slight" necro post, but I sure as hell hope that they do infact make bumpers for the 2nd gen, or would be willing to try. Trying to track one down (esp. A rear one) is literally impossible. I will go 1 off custom if I must but $$$$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
A "slight" necro post, but I sure as hell hope that they do infact make bumpers for the 2nd gen, or would be willing to try. Trying to track one down (esp. A rear one) is literally impossible. I will go 1 off custom if I must but $$$$

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G890A using Tapatalk
Lol, unfortunately they only make the front for the second gen. She said they haven't done much work on the Expy since buying TAG, and opening up shop. So if you want one, and can find someone else who wants one, they'd probably start on a rear. Heck, if you lived close enough to Douglasville they'd probably use you as a test rig and give it to you for free lol

OP
OP
HolidayJones

HolidayJones

Full Access Members
Reaction score
OK I hope so I want one of them bumper's.
Thanks
I and I used your name as a friend that referred me to them. So hopefully u can benefit from it.. :)

They said they emailed you back. Did you hear anything? Said they make the front bumper for the 03-06 expedition but not a rear

scoot0073

Full Access Members
Reaction score
They said they emailed you back. Did you hear anything? Said they make the front bumper for the 03-06 expedition but not a rear

Yea she did $700 and up with several different designs and different finishes..
Waiting on my Taxes to hit the bank and going to get the front.. I'm excited can't wait..haha