stereo package/bundle?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Sony isn't junk...just not what they used to be...I think their focus went away from car audio but still is offering something for budget ballers...again...great for starting out...and he's not trying to compete or show off so he's good...I'm still not where I want to be but what u can do is get an EQ to fill the space and tune the system more...or just use the install that will make it a convenient pocket to put paper...lighter...cash...wallet....you'll never find one brand that's above the rest...just depends on what u want your setup to sound like...I personally want to ability to rattle cars next to me...but don't ride that loud all the time...I started with 2 12" volfenhags...and ppl thought I had 2 top brand 15"s...I really want to get sponsored by an unknown company that puts out great product that will be the next kicker...orion...sundown in the industry...I currently have pioneer avic-d3 hu...massive audio 6.5's with massive audio 100x4 rms amp...power acoustik 3600d amp...treo 18" 1800 rms sub...everything to me is still a starter kit

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Set up sounds great makes my hair move lol. Very happy. Thanks for all the replies. Should I hold on to my factory speakers and 6disc changer or try and sell the stuff?

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Set up sounds great makes my hair move lol. Very happy. Thanks for all the replies. Should I hold on to my factory speakers and 6disc changer or try and sell the stuff?

I'd hold onto them just in case, I tossed out my factory deck to my crown vic, for what reason I still don't know, then when I sold it I had to leave my Alpine in the car cuz I felt like a d!ck selling it without a radio.

Sent from my Bag Phone using Tapatalk 2

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Really up to you...he has a good point but I tossed my cuz I'm never getting rid of my truck...if anything...i'll be getting a new head unit....

Holy Rollerz Christian Car Club (HRC3) National Member

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Yeah so all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a fart noise and the sub just stopped workin. Cant get it in til tues to have it looked at.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah so all of a sudden I heard what sounded like a fart noise and the sub just stopped workin. Cant get it in til tues to have it looked at.

Did you smell anything? Sub could be blown. Also check your ground. Are there any lights on the amp to indicate that it's on, if so is it on?

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Did you smell anything? Sub could be blown. Also check your ground. Are there any lights on the amp to indicate that it's on, if so is it on?

Normal blue light is on the amp. No smell to alarm me just kinda that new smell. Just irritating. Just made one noise and stopped workin. Amp was slightly warm not hot. Glad its all under warranty.

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hmmmm could be bad ground, one of the wires to the sub inside box could've came off or it might just be a bum sub, it happens.

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
Hmmmm could be bad ground, one of the wires to the sub inside box could've came off or it might just be a bum sub, it happens.

Yeah the tech said it sounds like a bad sub. Just sucks I gotta wait til tues

OP
OP
indcolts18288

indcolts18288

Reaction score
There is a vibration coming from the front of the sub and it goes along with the bass of the song but I can only hear it if I put my ear close to the sub.