Still Need Help Identifying This Setup

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i know the wheels (KMC) and tires (Nitto Ridge), but I don’t know:

1. Tire size
2. Wheel size
3. If a level kit is involved.

C1064869-A621-4963-98A4-E61F84A6C4B2.jpeg

Sgt Darkness

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Hey the tire size should be on the sidewall, like 255x50x18 as an example. The wheel size would be the 18 or maybe 20 that's on the tire. Normally the tire info is on both sides of the tire. It does look like it's a little high in the back so it could be an air bladder lift or a lift kit. You should be able to tell by looking near the rear end possibly near the shock mount area. Good luck!!

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s the problem. All I have is this picture and the one below a fellow forum member posted :(

E241F248-B605-436F-A3EE-3EBCA0662BBB.jpeg

aggiegrad05

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That’s the problem. All I have is this picture and the one below a fellow forum member posted :(

View attachment 27385

Garrett - I feel so bad that I didn’t take more pics when I saw it. I have been keeping an eye out and I will definitely take more and/or talk to the driver if I see it again (it was at the grocery store around the corner from my house the first time, so it’s feasible).

OP
OP
Garrett

Garrett

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Garrett - I feel so bad that I didn’t take more pics when I saw it. I have been keeping an eye out and I will definitely take more and/or talk to the driver if I see it again (it was at the grocery store around the corner from my house the first time, so it’s feasible).

No worries @aggiegrad05 ,,, I’m thankful for what you did provide already!!!

5150 pops

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You think it looks leveled?

Fwiw...me thinks it was just a wheel and tire swap.
Stock height front and rear.

EDIT...it's sporting Texas dealer tags, depending on where the op of photographer, it could be their closest Ford dealer, or one of those "upscale" used dealers you guys have in Collin, Denton, North Dallas counties...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
r98exp1