Stock Floor Mats

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

G

Greetings,

I cleaned out my '04 EB on Saturday (great weather in Atlanta, finally), and noticed that the driver's side floor mat is starting to show "heel wear". As I got my Expy in December, I am surprised at the advanced wear. Has anyone out there noticed similar wear?

Thanks,
Scott

hollister_jim

Reaction score
We picked up out 04 EB on Saturday. I am totally UNIMPRESSED with the quality of the floor mats.

Im not surprised you are seeing this wear and tear already..

Im will be ordering a full set of Lloyd mats today before the kids wreck the carpet :mad:

Good luck with your rig.

Jim

OP
OP
G

Jim,

Yep, it's corner-cutting for sure. I'm going to start looking for replacements, as well.

Enjoy your new ride!

Scott

Fred69

Reaction score
My 03 (standard) mats were soooooo cheap I went to the local auto parts store and got me some deep well rubber ones for these sloppy wet nasty Michigan winters. The stock ones were thrown still in the box into the garage attic. JUNK

hollister_jim

Reaction score
So I called around and ended up ordering a full set of designer matt's from roadworksauto.com
I got the 1041 beige mats reccomended by the gentleman on the phone.
Ran about $200 shipped, he gave those a slight nod over the lloyd mats. I've had lloyd's in my audi's so if this brand is better than lloyd's they will be very nice indeed.

-jim