Strutmasters Set Up

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

MyExp

Reaction score
Well, here goes. Does anyone have the Strutmasters set up on their Ex? I am seriously considering the one with the 3" front 2" rear lift. I dont want to put it way up in the air because my wife still drives it some, but that sets it up a little and makes it look a little meaner. If anyone has any of the strutmasters set ups let me know what you think about it. It looks like a good deal but wanna make sure first. Thanks

98Sexpedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Anyway you can post a link to that? I've been hearing about these kits. Do you have EB edition? I hear that the air ride is much smoother, but I really dont want air ride. I'd like to have good ol' shocks/struts and a simple lift. Just as you, I think it looks a lil meaner too.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i think his is a 2nd gen. being an 06 its struts. i think you can put the expo on jack stands remove the wheels and losen the strut nuts on top and then put in the spacer. idk how exactly to do it. never done a lift with struts. always wanted to though.

OP
OP
M

MyExp

Reaction score
strutmasters

Well the site was strutmasters.com. If you go there you can look up your vehicle and year. I havent done it to mine yet, I was hoping someone could give me some of their experiences on it. Mine is still holding true with the original air ride susp. but I am hoping to put the strutmasters system on it if someone tells me about their experience.

Reconracer

Full Access Members
Reaction score