Sup Folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepedajh

Reaction score
My name is Joe. I am a 30 year old former Marine out here in San Diego. I got stationed out here in 2003 from Okinawa, left active duty in July of 05, never left San Diego. I now live with my beautiful girlfriend and her 2 daughters. We have been together for over 3 years now.

Anywho, I have a 1999 XLT AWD 4X4 with about 156,000 miles. Shes a keeper. I started getting more into my truck when I started my job, now I am looking to do a lot of good things with my beast. She's pretty naked right now so don't laugh, but here she is:

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
sepedajh

sepedajh

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks. I am ready to start fixing her up. I figured I would work from the outside in. I put a new muffler, Flowmaster 44 series. K&N filter (I really want a CAI), and the deflectors and bug shield. I want to replace the sway bar and all the bushings and what nots that go with that. I am a good wrench turner, but I do not really know much about the thing. That brings me to here. I look forward to learning some good stuff and posting my progress.

OP
OP
sepedajh

sepedajh

Reaction score
@Solisimo

I did. As soon as you said Military and more info, I jumped right over. It's a lot more active, that is for sure.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw I bought my rack through autoanything.com. If u want to become a vendor hit me up man. I swear by u guys

Walk03XLT

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness. Sounds like you got a hell of a good start on your mods. It never stops.

Also, Big Thanks to you, and all of the rest of you guys for your service.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
imjuststeven