Sup Folks

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

sepedajh

Reaction score
My name is Joe. I am a 30 year old former Marine out here in San Diego. I got stationed out here in 2003 from Okinawa, left active duty in July of 05, never left San Diego. I now live with my beautiful girlfriend and her 2 daughters. We have been together for over 3 years now.

Anywho, I have a 1999 XLT AWD 4X4 with about 156,000 miles. Shes a keeper. I started getting more into my truck when I started my job, now I am looking to do a lot of good things with my beast. She's pretty naked right now so don't laugh, but here she is:

Attachments

• IMG_0099.jpg
    IMG_0099.jpg
    97.4 KB · Views: 31
  • IMG_0100.jpg
    IMG_0100.jpg
    98.8 KB · Views: 36
OP
OP
sepedajh

sepedajh

Reaction score
Thanks

Thanks. I am ready to start fixing her up. I figured I would work from the outside in. I put a new muffler, Flowmaster 44 series. K&N filter (I really want a CAI), and the deflectors and bug shield. I want to replace the sway bar and all the bushings and what nots that go with that. I am a good wrench turner, but I do not really know much about the thing. That brings me to here. I look forward to learning some good stuff and posting my progress.

OP
OP
sepedajh

sepedajh

Reaction score
@Solisimo

I did. As soon as you said Military and more info, I jumped right over. It's a lot more active, that is for sure.

SOLISIMO

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Btw I bought my rack through autoanything.com. If u want to become a vendor hit me up man. I swear by u guys

Walk03XLT

Reaction score
Welcome to the madness. Sounds like you got a hell of a good start on your mods. It never stops.

Also, Big Thanks to you, and all of the rest of you guys for your service.