Swapping interiors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

ExpoJo

Reaction score
Who has put newer interior in their Gen 2? And if so from what model? Looking at some 09-14 interior from an Expedition, wondering if it will bolt up. Thanks.

OP
OP
ExpoJo

ExpoJo

Reaction score
All the people in this forum and nobody has put newer interior in a gen 2??

Aspen03

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've wondered the same thing but I also want an EL so I'll likely save the effort and pick one up. Still interested to see this dine done though.

pdmcneil

Reaction score
Never thought about swapping for new int. The only real bad things I have is stained/dirty carpet (4 kids, now grown) and drivers seat finally tearing. I'm leaning to replacing the carpet myself and while I got the seats out just get them recovered at a local shop. I figure it'll save money by just taking the seats while they're already out.

Hamfisted

Full Access Members
Reaction score
You can get a replacement carpet kit for less than $200 that's already cut and molded for the Expy. Replacement leather 2 tone pieces are also available for the seats. All made in USA.

https://www.stockinteriors.com/AutoCarpet.asp?Itemid=21833&ModelId=224

Never thought about swapping for new int. The only real bad things I have is stained/dirty carpet (4 kids, now grown) and drivers seat finally tearing. I'm leaning to replacing the carpet myself and while I got the seats out just get them recovered at a local shop. I figure it'll save money by just taking the seats while they're already out.

USAF Sarge

Reaction score