Switchback bulbs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Wondering if anyone has successfully installed switchback bulbs in the front turn signals on a second gen expy. If so what bulb did you go with and how hard were they to install and get operating correctly?

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
Yeah I have them... very ready... just a bulb and go with the same number for regular bulb... had them for years now but I think I have Oracle

Sent from my SM-G965U1 using Tapatalk

OP
OP
R

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I have them... very ready... just a bulb and go with the same number for regular bulb... had them for years now but I think I have Oracle

So it's just plug and play then? And I assume to get the white light the parking lights have to be on (or else there is no power getting to the light) then when you hit the turn signal the amber portion of the light will come on?

OP
OP
R

R W Carpenter

Full Access Members
Reaction score

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
So it's just plug and play then? And I assume to get the white light the parking lights have to be on (or else there is no power getting to the light) then when you hit the turn signal the amber portion of the light will come on?
Correct