Sync 3 problems on warmer days

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

FisherPete

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That sounds frustrating. Never have experienced anything like that with my Android phone.

Seems like there are two solutions. OK, shoot me, I'm being an imp ... move to a cooler place or get a different phone. ;)

drewactual

Full Access Members
Reaction score
the sync in my superduty does goofy things every single time Sirius/XM is doing a promotional free weekend... every single time...

i've seen phones jack with it too- both android and iphones... i have a tablet i leave in the truck that has been jailbroke and cleared of weird apps (it's android).

point being, electronics sending weird signals to sync when they do things sync can't comprehend usually locks up the sync until i hard boot it- and vice versa- sync does things to phones too on occasions... it drives me nuts- especially the Sirius/XM thing, because i can't control that.

FisherPete

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think the bottom line here is that Sync doesn't get updated regularly and Ford wants a prohibitive amount of money for an upgrade, so it isn't going to happen. Contrast that with your phone, which comes with an operating system. You pay for and expect regular system updates to the phone operating system. Sync costs substantially more, yet it doesn't come with necessary upgrades. Can't wait to see the suit which resolves this point of greed.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
sharprd65