These spacers any good?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/1997-...ht_2142wt_1165

yeah... I'm probably gonna put spacers in the back like I was before.. lol

I went to the 4wheelparts shop today and one of the mechanics said that twisting the stock keys is a bad idea, and I should get new ones. Is it really a bad idea, or was he just trying to make a sale?

I moved it from general discussion over here, didn't know how to delete it though lol

Racenut

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Well your link is coming up with "item has been removed or no longer available" and as far as the keys I am going to say that he was just trying to make a sale because there are many people on here that have done the same thing with the stock keys and have had 0 problems.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Those are exactly the ones I got (same seller) and they are very good quality. They actually lifted my expy 2.25 inches.

Lane24

technical advisor
Reaction score
That grill will look sweet. Make sure you take some before and after shots, and post them up when the time comes. My wife wants me to put a new grill up front, but she wants one that looks like the Raptor. I wonder if anyone will make something like that eventually for the older model F150's and Expy's. Hmmmmm... Think I'll start a thread on that.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Like I said before. Get those spacers and just crank your keys. The guy was trying to make a sale. And I'm going to get those spacers on my next check hopefully. got otter things I'm doom to her at the moment so I'll post those once im done. O and nice grill. how much was the grill not the bumper one? Cause I want one but they are pricey and having a 98 it's harder to find them.

OP
OP
NC-Expy

NC-Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I saw your other post Lane, that would be pretty sweet!

And for 65 bucks I couldn't really complain about those spacers.

The upper grille was 141 bucks, free shipping and the bottom one was 37 bucks free shipping (same seller)

Today I'm going to go to autozone and purchase a superchips programmer.