Took plastidip to a new level

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
JTKustoms

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yeah I hear you there. The problem I have too is that the rocker panels were pretty rusted out before I took off my boards, and now they are even worse since the boards aren't there to take some of the beating. It also became apparent as I took one side off, that they were not going to go back on even if I wanted them to haha.

That's why I'm kinda 50/50 on if I should take them off. I always tire shine them and they have blue LEDs for the courtesy lights so I think they look nice being on there. But at the same time it would be a clean look without them

superexpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
That's why I'm kinda 50/50 on if I should take them off. I always tire shine them and they have blue LEDs for the courtesy lights so I think they look nice being on there. But at the same time it would be a clean look without them

I stated to take mine off but it looked like you would see to much of the frame so I left them I then thought about wraping them but not sure if I want to spend all that tim for it to not work any ways so I painted them gloss black and called it a day. I also have the blue LED's in mine.

OP
OP
JTKustoms

JTKustoms

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I stated to take mine off but it looked like you would see to much of the frame so I left them I then thought about wraping them but not sure if I want to spend all that tim for it to not work any ways so I painted them gloss black and called it a day. I also have the blue LED's in mine.

Mine are in pretty good shape so i just tire shine them and leave them alone, they'll stay very glossy with that stuff. Plus its funny watching unsuspecting passengers step on them and nearly slip and fall off the truck