Tortion bar upgrades.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

markanthony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have done allot of research. I am going to be install 7700 tortions on my 99 expy with new shocks. I am also going to be installing a rear coil spacer to level out with new shocks. I am also ordering a new set of them traction bars on the rear axle, with poly bushings.
I am also looking into replacing the bushings on the sway bars, or just upgrade them completely.

Question. Are there any other "little" things that need to be replaced? Brake lines longer, etc.

Thermo

technical advisor
Reaction score
Suspension wise, you should be good. Since you are going to be into the suspension like you are, it may be a good time to look at the ball joints and what not. Because of installing the 7700 bars, you may want to also look at an alignment once you are done since the front end camber is going to be off by a little bit since the truck will be sitting a little higher.

OP
OP
markanthony

markanthony

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I figured on a alignment afterwords. It's those little odd things that I may not be thinking about.