Tow/haul location on 99 Expedition

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

keviny

Reaction score
Maybe a dumb question, but I am trying to locate the tow/haul button/switch (if there is one) on my 99 Expedition. Trying to replace the radiator and not sure if I'll be buying the correct radiator.

Gary Waugh

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have owned multiple expeditions from 1995 to my current 2012 model, none of the models prior to 08 had a tow/haul button, you just have to turn overdrive off when towing..

OP
OP
K

keviny

Reaction score
Gary Waugh I went into Napa to try a purchase a ratiator and when the store associate type in the info I gave him ir came back with either with tow pkg or not option. And also different size outlets for the hose I believe.l. Would you know the exact outlet diameter for the radiator?

OP
OP
K

keviny

Reaction score
Spec says they're both 1 3/4" inlet and outlet. But you may be looking at something else.

I wouldn't the store associate pulled up the parts and there were the 1 3/4 and the 2 3/4 sizes