Train Horns

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

98eb5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i've seen train horns on a goldwing in canada, needs a remote air tank supply setup to work

Mikes05expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
found the pix
Those are just run of the mill air horns, these are train horns
723a27dce5f1b4115a923fa9c3703dc2.jpg

OP
OP
Z

z168

Full Access Members
Reaction score
read somewhere real train horns never come in chrome

98eb5.4

Full Access Members
Reaction score
guy on the bike mighta had them chromed, practically everything is blinged out on it,

there are 2 sets, 2 per side,

he said he had to be careful with them cos at max pressure, they could for example break glass

BaggedExpy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
400 is damn good deal for a real Nathan. I've seen them used for 800 or more. I have a train horn on my bagged expy. Mines on special made brackets that hide behind front bumper.

ManUpOrShutUp

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I know some people misuse these horns and think its a gag. But sometimes a loud horn comes in handy when youre driving 85mph and you see about a mile away someone fumbling on their phone and driving 50 on the fast lane.

So with that in mind, has anyone installed train horns on their EX? Anyone have pics and location where it was mounted?

The previous owner of my truck installed a Kleinn horn just a bit behind the radiator towards the driver side. I don't have a photo though.

1955moose

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've always wanted to pull a Jim Carey in mask, and blow out some idiots back window! Lately I've run into a bunch of these SOB'S. We've been getting a lot of Oakland's worst, making their way into San Fran, cutting you off by inches. Can't kill em, this would be a close 2nd!

Sent from my N9131 using Tapatalk