Turbonator? Does it work?

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Since the 03's just came out, there's not too many options yet. Just keep checking Ebay, and every now and then one will pop up for the 4.6

Reaction score
If it's an intake for a 4.6, wouldn't an intake for a Mustang GT of the same year work too? It probably would with a little minor fabrication. I also know a lot of guys that just go buy a filter, piping, and couplings to build their own intake as good as any of the ones you'll buy online.

smo0othride

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Yes, you could probably modify one or completely make your own that works just as good or better. Since he was looking to buy one, I just assumed he didn't want to make one.

G

i have a K&N 77-2514KP for my 2002 4.6. bought it on ebay for 188,-. sounds and looks great and adds at least 14HP.

K&N for me the only brand when it comes to intakes!!!

OP
OP
B

Bensonfive-oh

Reaction score
Usually when bills pile up, you keep putting things off, like the Gibson exhaust I've been trying to install! Ok...I'm calm. I think someone else on this forum mentioned a chip made by Superchips which makes a noticable difference in hp gains, however, I don't like the fact you have to switch to 91 octane fuel.