two 10" CVR kickers + Hifonics Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not a bad set up! i love maxxsonic products. personally i run crunch. its cheaper and does the same stuff as hifonics. but still some great stuff. i feel soo left out with out a ported box. :(

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yeah i'm going to get a ported box with plexi front...

masterhacker

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let me give you some advice with subs. cellphones, Ipods, and touch screen dvd players dont like them. My buddy killed all 3 in his 79 caprice, It has 2 15" power acoustik woofers, and 2 12's. He killed several ipods (hdd's died in a few, others screens quit working) a bunch of cell phones have just stopped working, and hes killed alot of decks from the vibration.

Anyways that looks like a nice system, I cant wait till I get some subs. Im looking at audio Que

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Let me give you some advice with subs. cellphones, Ipods, and touch screen dvd players dont like them. My buddy killed all 3 in his 79 caprice, It has 2 15" power acoustik woofers, and 2 12's. He killed several ipods (hdd's died in a few, others screens quit working) a bunch of cell phones have just stopped working, and hes killed alot of decks from the vibration.

Anyways that looks like a nice system, I cant wait till I get some subs. Im looking at audio Que

Gotta bump with the windows down and get an otterbox lol

Sent from my HTC EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
4ae6fc2d.jpg

Tuned to 28 Hz. =)

If I keep my windows up the pressure hurts your ears. Feels like you're on an airplane lol. My windshield wipers bounce lol. I have to take my doors apart soon and secure a few things. My driver-side rear window quit working, and my drivers door no longer locks automatically. Only unlocks. Tisk tisk...

Last edited: