two 10" CVR kickers + Hifonics Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
very nice system for $200 i used to have the 12" cvr's with a set of 12" JBL's still usin the same head unit too you should murder out that expy!!! check out my profile pics haha

Paint the inside of those headlights black like the limited headlights, take that ugly chrome brush guard off, and remove those running boards. Then get a new grill that's black and get 15% on your windshield. Then...respray your tail lights a little darker. THEN you can say it's murdered out. That would look 100x better than what your running and cost a total of about $200 for everything.

Last edited:

starbuck478

Reaction score
Paint the inside of those headlights black like the limited headlights, take that ugly chrome brush guard off, and remove those running boards. Then get a new grill that's black and get 15% on your windshield. Then...respray your tail lights a little darker. THEN you can say it's murdered out. That would look 100x better than what your running and cost a total of about $200 for everything.

I thought about goin all black but I like the chrome / stainless steel accents thats just me though and in PA its already illegal to tint beyond like 80% so I'm pushin it pretty hard with the 15% on my sides/back without hittin the windshield as well. I will admit I need to redo my tails since they've faded over time but I just bought a 2011 Ninja 650R recently so most of my cash is being dumped into that haha

Last edited: