two 10" CVR kickers + Hifonics Amp

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
so the lows didnt come out good? :hmm: i like the lows too... :hmm:

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
so the lows didnt come out good? :hmm: i like the lows too... :hmm:

The lows from pro bass boxes aren't really satisfying for me. Pro bass boxes have a different sound to them. It sometimes takes a while to get used to. The designers focus less on producing accurate bass and focus more on making the output loud as possible around 40hz. If you really like deep bass, buy an 18", build a 10 foot cubic box that's tuned to 28-30Hz. ;)

Last edited:

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Trust me...it's worth it. I'm currently in the process of painting my box. I'll upload some pics tomorrow afternoon. If you ever need a ported box designed for you, hit me up. I can pretty much design anything you need at whatever tune you want.

Here are some boxes I've made in the past:

box340hz.jpg

Box2.jpg

This is my current box:
Boxwithbraces.png

I'm going to be building a new one soon probably. I've been wanting to try a sub up, port back box for a while now.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
ok...i need one now for my cvr 12's...vented to fit behind 3rd row...with it up...can you crunch and figure measurements/spacing on that for me?

let me know if you need numbers i can go on kicker.com and get them for you..i know min-max specs are 1.75-2.25 vented

OP
OP
12ramirezj

12ramirezj

Reaction score
I'm upgrading my system this weekend :) I'm gonna put in 2 Digital Design subs.. both are 12 in.. now I need to find a better amp because I heard digital design subs put out a lot of watts

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score
ok...i need one now for my cvr 12's...vented to fit behind 3rd row...with it up...can you crunch and figure measurements/spacing on that for me?

let me know if you need numbers i can go on kicker.com and get them for you..i know min-max specs are 1.75-2.25 vented

Do you have the measurements for how much space is available behind the 3rd row? I would go measure it myself but my truck is in the shop. I could easily do an angled box that's bigger at the bottom. Also...what frequency do you want to tune it to? I would recommend around...34hz for those subs. I used to have the same ones.

Dexter

Full Access Members
Reaction score

Going white with it...Yes I will clean the paint off the sides of the sub seal

starbuck478

Reaction score
very nice system for $200 i used to have the 12" cvr's with a set of 12" JBL's still usin the same head unit too you should murder out that expy!!! check out my profile pics haha