Unavoidable trip to dealer

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

RVAEXPEDITION

Reaction score
Well I've been having a problem with my door locks on my 01 XLT. They all lock but don't unlock. I know my actuators are all good because they all went out on the same day 3 weeks ago including back hatch. Only the drivers door works. I searched high and low on a few forums and came to the RAP module. Well today I spent a few mins. and pulled 3 from the J-Yard. I got home and the truck wouldn't even start with the others plugged in. I checked all my fuses and relays I could find but no luck so it looks like I will have to go to the dealer this week and see what solution they cook up for me at who knows what cost. I could never find any hidden relays behind the dash but I figured they weren't present on 01+? If anyone has any last ditch suggestions they would be greatly appreciated. Maybe I didn't do the RAP module right? I.e some process for new one. ??????? My mirrors also don't work.

AbbadonTD

Full Access Members
Reaction score
In your Drivers door somewhere? The controller in the door is acting funny? Frayed control wires from the door to the body? Water on that side? The mirrors main control and the door locks main controls are on the driver door, and pass near each other at the body.

Based on nothing, just throwing stuff out there.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jessiev