Underbody Neon kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
does anyone have this installed? i'm thinking about putting one in the grill, under in the front, sides, and rear...but i think i want them to light to the beat...at least have that option when i post up...what yall think...

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
use zipties or is there something else to secure them in place?

FtLaudBlkGT

Full Access Members
Reaction score
If you're going to use zip ties, it has better be a lot of them.

panda24619

Full Access Members
Reaction score
leds are more pricey and give you a really bright vibrant color. i think i like neon better though. but either one will do good. and if you want them to go to music just get a module that does it. i have one some where around here. it worked okay. but you need a real quite ride. any road noise it picks up. :blah: so just look around till you find one you like. but honestly i just like them one and not pulsing or going to music. i want to get some for my ride so when im out in the dunes she lights up. haha

99 Expy

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i helped a buddy put neons on his mustang a while back. We used zipties and they worked fine. Just make sure if you put one behind the grill that it doesn't show. I know in Iowa that is a nice ticket. . . I think neons would look good with your set up, but I hate the look of them on big lifted trucks, but I plan on getting some blue lights set up like walnuts has as soon as I finish my blue LEDs some day.

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
for the grill...i will have a seperate toggle switch to turn it on and off when parked...then another toggle for the other 4...LED would be better but i'll go the cheap way for now to see if i really like them...ebay...ebay...ebay

so the four all around then one extra for the grill...maybe 2 for the front...2 for the middle and 1 in the rear...show-off purposes only...so the max 4 toggles....

Sierra Lima1470

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think your only allowed to use them at shows or whatever, because I'm pretty sure they're illegal to use on the roads.

JDMitchell

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I think your only allowed to use them at shows or whatever, because I'm pretty sure they're illegal to use on the roads.

It depends on the state and also the color has a lot to do with it too.

Here in Missouri you can have anything except red or blue as long as the bulb isn't visible. I had LEDs on my motorcycle and never had any problems.

IMG_0753-1.jpg
IMG_0747.jpg

OP
OP
GAINMOB

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
what kind of bike is that...trying to talk the wife into letting me get a 600...but she may fall for that one...thinks i'll be stunting...indo...wheelies...im too old for that...i'll b 34 next month