Underbody Neon kit

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I've been to that store... have been wanting to add red LEDs to the interior and do undercarriage lights that will be tied in to my old light wire for stock running boards so the lights come on when i open my door... kinda like puddle lights but don't know if any of this company's lights will be bright enough for under my expy

I've been wanting to do the same. LED undercar lights as puddle lights and an interior kit triggered by the door.

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i have some interior lights that are wired into the stock lights but want to do puddle lights... just need to find bright enough lights....

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i have some interior lights that are wired into the stock lights but want to do puddle lights... just need to find bright enough lights....
ya you might need those huge lamps that come with there own genenrator for under your truck, im just jealous cuz i need a jack to change my oil

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
haha... your right cuz when I change my oil I back into my driveway it is slightly down hill... then just roll under the expy...

Remo

Full Access Members
Reaction score
kind of like led pods rather than an led strip so they make a "puddle of light"

No, I don't think so. They are lights that illuminate the ground under the doors so you can see where you are stepping when getting in/out of the truck. That way, you don't step in a puddle.

WHOISMOOTOO

Full Access Members
Reaction score