Update....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
yes i need to take this thing wheeling one day... just want to wait till done painting.. before i go play.... thinking about soon as water levels drop going to a trail were we go play in a river... just too deep right now and still some snow up there in "barns corners".... plus turkey season around the corner so will be getting expy dirty then... until june when car shows will start then i'll be keeping her clean till deer season....

Prerunner bar came from http://offroadwarehouse.com/product...earch/year/1999/make/Ford/model/F150/sfID1/61

they dont list one for an expy but F150 is the same thing... plus good deals on hella lights if you order bar

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
well i will def go wheelin with you guys when im in the area. there is a place out here, azusa canyon (you can google it), they have a river crossing and then a big mud hole to go play in. im gonna try to hit that up this year but just tryin to finish the interior first.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
interiors look good with the door closed... LOL just keep the mud on the outside and it washes off.... all this talk of wheeling I wanna go play....damn school....

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i miss my expy, grrrrr dam job has me out of town, i should be home wheeling, and working on my mods

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
im not makin my interior show quality, im just makin it easier to clean when i get in and out all muddy or snowy

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
got my new tails from wingnuts today, cant wait to get home get them on, and cover them in mud, hehe, now to get rid of all the stock junk i removed, hmmm ill put it in a box and crush it with the reformed expy, should remove some frustrations

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
well truck is in body shop.... and hood and roll pan are already in primer... hope to have pics this weekend... I'll start a new thread with pics as soon as I get truck back

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
not sure how well this is gonna work, but every tire deal i tried to get fell through, so i found these cheap, i will be regrooving them and putting them on, i just need to find them a ride from southern pa, to new york, as bad as i dont want to walnuts we may have to make a road trip. these are also 36s,12.5 wide
IMG_0192.jpg

Last edited:

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
still trying to find a ride home for my tires, very frustrating, ive called on several sets here in NY and yup mudd seasons here, there gone as soon as there posted, im doomed, im selling some stuff this week so hopefully i can take a road trip, or put the tires on a truck up here, im hopeing, wish some one from south east pa was takeing a trip this way, that would be nice

MFSSCOTT

Reaction score
rims are the 16x 10s i bought off walnuts, the supers are 10.5 wide, and answer to pre runner? is his is a prefab pre runner, and i made mine , yeah the 36s will be sick, wait till walnuts and i get together for some off road fun and post pics. wish we had more lifted expys around here, be nice to get a good group together. the 36s will be tight, but trucks almost paid off again, no more refinancing or useing it as coladeral, so i may cut fenders, put on flares, and poss but walnuts 37s down the road a little bit, then it will be bad a$$

I got a lifted Expy.It's gotta 3 in bodylift,6 in BDS suspension lift and 36 x 14.5 x 16.5 centerline wheels.Where you guys at I'm in Hampton,va?