Update....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
i love it, raining like hell, now to get my tires some how so i can go play, grrrr, i have family in richmond va, and just inside northern va, lots of good wheeling down there

tonydiv

technical advisor
Reaction score
I got a lifted Expy.It's gotta 3 in bodylift,6 in BDS suspension lift and 36 x 14.5 x 16.5 centerline wheels.

I'd appreciate some pix too. I'm planning on putting the 36 x 14.5 - 16.5 Swamper STS on the truck this spring or summer. I'd be curious to see what they look like. This is also going to determine which flares I put on.

How wide are your centerlines?

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
yeah, im lookin at runnin the same setup that you have tony. i have the rancho 4" right now and might go with 3" body so i can fit 37's hopefully.

OP
OP
walnuts4x4

walnuts4x4

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
come-on someone put a fabtech and BL in...lol so I'm not the only one.... lol

MFSSCOTT

Reaction score
lets see some pics scott!

I will put up pics of BOTH of my Expy's this weekend.The big one has been sittin under a tree and looks terrible! I hate this time of year! I have the SWAMPER STS tires and I don't have flares,they don't stick out that far!

Last edited:

nvycrmn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
walnut, i am pricing how much it will cost to swp th 4" for the 6". if it isnt too bad i plan on doing it. but if its too expensive i will just do the bl and then buy another expy and start with the sas...I WANT 44'S!!!!!

dgray69

Full Access Members
Reaction score
if your planning a s.a.s start with a 2wheel drive, you will be glad you did, whole lot less head ache, i an planning to do the same thing, wife broke down tonight told me we have about 3000 and we are entirely out of debt, then i will be able to get a project truck to work on all winter, will either be an expy or an exploder painted to match the expy and trailered around to off road, already have d44s sitting at parent house, with transfer case, so big expenses ill have covered,