Vent Visors

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I want to get some vent visors... but I want to get some in channel ones, does anybody have any pictures of Expys with in channel ones? (Preferably 03-06)

OP
OP
E

Expedition

Full Access Members
Reaction score
what brand are they? and how much?

I've seen some on ebay for $25 shipped in channgel style

MadTxn

Full Access Members
Reaction score
Um... I think they are weathertech. Don't remember how much.

e444

Reaction score
i had in channel in my last one 1 wouldnt stay in track so i put outer mount on this one so far so good both were auto ventshade

Spooky

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I have the WeatherTech in channel and they work great. No issues.

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
i had some but took them off...one of rear vents kept hitting the window when it rolled up and the driver side didnt stick...so i took them off...i'll be getting the outside vents next and get them painted to match...with the painted mirrors that i'll be doing soon...should be sweet!!!

dennisspeaks

Reaction score
I am sure glad I found this forum, save headaches and money. what brand did you have that you had to take off because they wouldn't stay in bhsoulja?

anyone know where to get the weathertech less expensive than $114 for a 01 Expedition? I just got it this week but first mod will be angel eye halo projector lights if i can find the good ones where the halo is bright enough to be seen during day