Want opinions on aftermarket headlights

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ps4acc88

Reaction score
Hey guys, recently became proud owner of a mint condition 2007 EB. The only con on this truck are the worn out head lights. I tried cleaning them up and they look better but not "new" quality. I usually stick to stock oem products as a I often find aftermarket to look kind of funny(to me), but I came across these and think they actually look pretty nice. Wanting to see if anyone has pictures or experience with these.

http://www.handhelditems.com/for-20...diMY5Pm7fnJ22QH5RuGQPqFlZxY41DstRwaAhpc8P8HAQ

GalaxyPilot

Full Access Members
Reaction score
I would tend to go stock too, but those are all nice. Take much work to align them at all, or do they work right at install?

gixer2000

Retrofit or Bust
Reaction score
Not much work at all. Get the lens open, the projectors will bolt right through the factory bulb hole, light them up against a wall to level the cutoff, install your shroud and close them up. Not the greatest picture because I was driving and its through my windshield but the kill stock lighting all day

20170402_225625.jpg

GAINMOB

Supporting Member
Supporting Member
Reaction score
get the ones from the link...I like those and you can get them retrofitting with oracle inserts so they can be super bright and enhance the look

Adieu

Full Access Members
Reaction score
While some may disagree with me the output on the anzo projector headlights sucks. Poor quality parts used and the performance reflects that. Do a retrofit and dont look back.
Www.theretrofitsource.com

View attachment 19997

Anzos are ugly, but the projectors are perfectly useable.

You just NEED to add a 35w HID kit immediately (~$30, amazon). The included bulbs are a joke.

1492347428406.jpg 1492347472374.jpg

Note: Anzo lowbeams are H7 bulbs
1492347691192.jpg

PS for looks I'd probably go Spyder U-bar if I had to do it again --- no clue how they PERFORM tho

Last edited: